MathWorks is excited to provide complimentary MATLAB and Simulink software to all teams participating in RoboCup. With MATLAB and Simulink, you’ll be using industry-standard tools and design workflows that will help you take your team to the next level.
MATLAB and Simulink enable you to prototype robotics algorithms using simulation or hardware.
• MATLAB allows you to analyze and visualize data. It also contains specialized toolboxes for common robotics tasks such as machine learning and computer vision.
• Simulink provides model-based design tools for system-level simulation and automatic code generation to implement standalone solutions on a variety of hardware.
• Robotics System Toolbox lets you connect MATLAB, Simulink, and the Robot Operating System (ROS). It also provides algorithms for mobile robots and robotic manipulators.
Request complimentary software for RoboCup
Advantages of this license include:
• Ability to activate on multiple machines so all team members can have access to MATLAB and Simulink
• Access to products including, but not limited to: MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Robotics System Toolbox, Embedded Coder, Computer Vision System Toolbox, Neural Network Toolbox, Optimization Toolbox, and more
MATLAB and Simulink Robotics Arena
Join the MATLAB and Simulink Robotics Arena – a MathWorks community for student competitions in robotics and unmanned systems.
Contact us with questions: